[SR-Users] rtpengine installation dependencies

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:13:44 CEST 2018

Thank you, I do it successfully.
I use these commands to install all dependencies:
apt-get -t jessie-backports install debhelper libmysqlclient-dev
iptables-dev libavcodec-dev libavfilter-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev
libevent-dev libglib2.0-dev libhiredis-dev libjson-glib-dev
libpcap0.8-dev libssl-dev  libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev markdown

apt-get -t jessie-backports install dkms module-assistant
With Regards. Mojtaba

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S