[SR-Users] Kamailio + FreeSwitch + WebRTC

Emanuel Gianico emanuelgianico at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:35:11 CEST 2018

I don't think so... The idea is to use FS as a media server. Why I would
use RTPEngine? FS offers the same and more:

- WebRTC support
- VoiceMail Server
- Queues
- IVR
- Announcements

And so on...

The idea is to use Kamailio in front and throw all media related stuff to
FS.

There is a way to accomplish this? I searched a lot but I couldn't find
nothing about it, only about Kamailio and RTPProxy (or RTPEngine)

Best regards,
Emanuel.