[SR-Users] Planning next IRC devel meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:18:46 CEST 2018

Hello,

I thought of start planning the next IRC devel meeting, it is quite some
time since the last one with a busy spring for most of us.

Among the topics to be approached would be the roadmap to the next major
release, then discuss what else we can do for or with the project.

My proposal as a date is Tuesday, June 27, at 14:00 UTC -- I created a
page for it:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2018a

List yourself if you can participate or you prefer a different date, as
well as add new topics that you consider they should be approached.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com