[SR-Users] Kamailio as outbound proxy for PBX

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Thu Jun 14 18:14:01 CEST 2018

Current Outbound Call:
WebRTC Client => Asterisk =>SIPDevice, here the SIPDevice communicates back through Asterisk.

Desired Outbound Call:
WebRTC Client => Asterisk (which has an outbound_proxy set in pjsip) =>Kamailio=>SIPDevice and back the same way?
The end goal being that the SIPDevice never sees Asterisk.

I have attempted doing the Desired.  Asterisk is indeed sending the outbound calls to Kamailio, but Kamailio is not contacting the SIPDevice (number at fqdn).

Thank you,