[SR-Users] Forbidden - Private identity not found (Authorization: username)

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Jun 14 11:23:33 CEST 2018

Hi,

you need to look into the data provisioned in the HSS.

You should have an IMPI as well as an associated IMPU like this:
"09876993998754 at IMS1.NET1"

We've tested Kamailio with a whole bunch of HSS's (from NSN, E///,
ZTE, SummaNetworks, ...), so it's definitely not an issue on Kamailio.
Huawei should work straight away.

Thanks,
Carsten
--

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/