[SR-Users] can't assign values to $fU

Karthik Srinivasan ksriniva2002 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:05:36 CEST 2018

Henning,

Thanks for the explanation.  This does clear it up for me.

Do you happen to know if there is a list of pseudo vars that fall under the
non special case?   (a list for those psedo vars where msg_apply_changes
needs to be called for the update to be reflected while in routing file
processing that is.)

Thanks,

Karthik