[SR-Users] sip digest authentication

eyas barhouk eyas37 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:24:58 CEST 2018

Dear Daniel
appreciate your kind reply ..
After updating the configuration from HSS side to support the SIP-Digest,
i found the result as following :

  1.  when the register message passed form the s-cscf to the hss and in the diameter trace I found the

            “SIP-AUTHENTICATION-SCHEME” in the MAR request as “HSS-Selected”

  1.  After that the HSS send MAA message “DIAMETER-SUCCESS" with auth schema "SIP-DIGEST  ”
  2.  S-cscf reply to the user with "401 unauthorized - challenge UE "
  3.  on the second register S-cscf reply with the message “Forbidden – private  identity not found (Authorization : username) and the registration fails.

So i am Still unable to register successfully with the SIP-digest schema.
could anyone guide me please to solve this issue or where to start ??

thanks in advance