[SR-Users] No Video between WebRTC Client and Softphone when using Kamailio...works without Kamailio

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Sun Jun 10 18:14:09 CEST 2018

Hi Alex,
No, I'm not using rtpengine.  It must definitely be some sort of Codec issue though, since I can seem to move the problem around and actually finally get video on the  softphone.  It was a little strange that I lost Audio on the WebRTC client though, since I only disabled VP8.

Since Kamailio is only relaying I am so confused why introducing Kamailio is messing up Video.

Thank you,
-Steve