[SR-Users] Monitoring Dispatcher

Tim Bowyer timbo at timbo.net.au
Thu Jun 7 09:04:53 CEST 2018

Thanks for the prompt reply Alex!

Trying to get my head around the best way to use the module.
By the looks I need to statically create profiles which will be used as counting groups.
Since each destination is dynamically created thus named with a fairly random ID, I can't see how this could work.

Have tried using variables but I get a heap of errors.  The process will only start if I use static profile names.

Is there another sneaky way to get around this?  When a new container is spun up, a new entry is added to the dispatcher table and the dispatcher reloaded.
Likewise to trigger a container to start draining calls we remove from dispatcher then reload before waiting for all calls to finish and stop the container.

Cheers,

Tim Bowyer