[SR-Users] RFC: dispatcher refactoring to use xavp and options for attributes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:27:20 CEST 2018

Hello,

something like that, maybe the parameter value will be only the name of
the xavp, similar to xavp_cfg for registrar.

For attrs and extra columns, I was thinking of concatenating all of them
in 'attrs' field and have also separate those with a specific meaning
(like socket, weight, ...) -- this is more or less what is now with
avps, one having all in avp_attrs param and then some with dedicated avps.

Having all of them in a single string is useful when one wants to add
them to headers, etc. Parsing can be done with {param} transformation.
However, having them on a dedicated xavp sub-field, can be added in the
future.