[SR-Users] ASN.1 HI2- IRI-Parameters

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:10:20 CEST 2018

Hello,

there is a developer guide available at:

  * https://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/

It is rather old, but still actual in most of its parts.

For starting a module, maybe it is good to start looking to an existing
one, like sdpops for example. The you can build your own in a similar way.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com