[SR-Users] Module sanity - memory leaks

Konstantin Polyakov piligrim_pk at mail.ru
Mon Jun 4 15:13:29 CEST 2018

Hello,

We had memory leak on a production server and to find it we removed optional modules one by one.
As result we found that problem is in the sanity module.
Unfortunately I don't have time to fix it since I am going to vacation.
We used the following checks: ruri_sip_version (1), required_headers (4), cseq_method (32), cseq_value (64), cotent_length (128), expires_value (256), proxy_require (512), parse uri's (1024).

So be aware that this module is not ready to use in production.

Best regards,
Konstantin