[SR-Users] Acc module and PostgreSQL

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Jun 1 10:37:06 CEST 2018

Am Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2018, 10:24:03 CEST schrieb Javohir Maxmarajabov:
> Is it possible to enable accounting module with PostgreSQL?
>
> All I found is documentation and examples that showing accounting module is
> used with MySQL module.

Hello,

normally all kamailio modules that use a database implement the generic database API.
So yes, this should work, as it should work with other modules like usrloc, dialog,
presence.. (there is a small subset of special functions that are not provided from all
database modules, to be precise).

Best regards,

Henning