[SR-Users] DMQ mem leak issues

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:58:26 CEST 2018

Since it seem you are recovering the memory this does not seems like a real
"leak"

One hypothesis :

When you restart a node on the DMQ bus, it can trigger memory usage on the
other nodes since they will start to do a SYNC and send one DMQ message /
contact
It could be that one node in the DMQ bus is restarted and not answering DMQ
messages ?

Few ideas :

You could search you trace, maybe you will find the DMQ sync requests ...

You can also confirm significant increase in active transactions.

Verify the state of the bus :
kamcmd  dmq.list_nodes

Verify the amount of contact on each node (confirm that the cluster is
healthy)
kamctl stats | grep usrloc | grep contact