[SR-Users] NGN and NNI functionalities

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:00:38 CEST 2018

Helll,
The NGN  is the concept in next generation network.
The NNI (network to network interface) is deal with to conect two or more
networks with together.
The Kamailio has some modules to impelement IMS network, Also the IMS
 network could be connect with other IMS/Non IMS networks. For example some
nodes e.g. ICSCF, MGCF, BGCF could be used as NNI interface in IMS/NGN
networks.
With Regards.Mojtaba