[SR-Users] No cdr after Kamailio 5.0.4 and 5.2 dev restart

Kordován Szabolcs koszab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:11:41 CEST 2018

Hi,

I try to investigate the bug. Now I see that the DLGCB_LOADED type callback
never will be called. In the acc_cdr.c the cdr_on_load() function will be
seted as DLGCB_LOADED.
Other thing that I don't understand, in the dialog.c in mod_init() function
the run_load_callbacks() will be called, in the dlg_cb.c in
run_load_callbacks() function there is an expression if (load_cbs &&
load_cbs!=POINTER_CLOSED_MARKER) but at this point load_cbs is always 0
because it will be setted later.
In the dlg_cb.c in line 137 there is a mistake: if
(load_cbs==POINTER_CLOSED_MARKER) is wrong, if
(create_cbs==POINTER_CLOSED_MARKER) is good.

Any idea?

Regards,
Szabolcs

Kordován Szabolcs <koszab at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 19., Cs,