[SR-Users] DMQ problems

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Jul 26 18:14:01 CEST 2018

Hi Aleksandar,

The initial depopulation of the nodes (following a period of 'pending'
state) is due to no response being received from them. Are you able to
trace the messages to/from one of them to confirm what is happening there?

As for the unrecognised IP, I'm afraid I can't answer that one. It must be
coming from somewhere - it's just a case of finding out where. Following
the initial population/depopulation of the node list, DMQ simply repeats
the process over and over until it eventually connects to one or more other
nodes. Are you running on a public cloud somewhere or is it your own,
locally running Kubernetes cluster?

Cheers,

Charles

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0330 120 1200    m. 07932 063 891

--
Sipcentric Ltd.
                Company registered in England & Wales no.