[SR-Users] DMQ with dialog: KDMQ messages being looped back to the source

Patrick Murphy patmurph7 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 26 16:45:05 CEST 2018

Thanks Charles!

This has resolved the issue.

Regards

Pat.

________________________________
From: sr-users <sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org> on behalf of Charles Chance <charles.chance at sipcentric.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:01:22 PM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] DMQ with dialog: KDMQ messages being looped back to the source

Hello,

I have just pushed a fix to master branch and also backported to 5.1.

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/a84a3ea618f0e602a8892c37fce7f4e72ab7371c
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/e2eda1376def48ab1c78db7a766c1811d19205be

Please confirm if it fixes your issue.

Cheers,

Charles

On 25 July 2018 at 10:31, Patrick Murphy <patmurph7 at outlook.com<mailto:patmurph7 at outlook.com>> wrote:

Another bit of data:

KDMQ messages flow in the wrong direction i.e. (Node B to A) only for dialog state: 5 updates.

And this happens after the actual KDMQ from A to B has already been ack'd with a 200 OK.