[SR-Users] [..] ClueCon Presentation

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Jul 25 21:06:25 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018, 20:56:17 CEST schrieb Giovanni Maruzzelli:
> in my judgement this presentation (have a look at the slides) is about
> scaling SIP and is at the very least very related to Kamailio. No products
> or mktg in it, only standard techniques to scale via sip proxy and rtp
> proxy.
>
> I understand you judged differently.
>
> Sorry for this.

Hello Giovanni,

no problem, nothing bad happened.

I understand your reasoning, and your e-mail had been indeed (phrased a bit
more general) a good fit for the business list. We want to keep sr-users free
from marketing for consulting services and other commercial offers, this was
my main motivation here.

As you provide consulting for several VoIP applications (including Kamailio)
you are of course welcome to describe your services on the mentioned list.

If you like you can also add a short information about your services in our
business directory at: https://www.kamailio.org/w/business-directory/

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt