[SR-Users] dialog module with dmq

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Jul 22 13:05:54 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2018, 17:02:22 CEST schrieb E. Schmidbauer:
> Is anyone using dialog module with DMQ to share dialogs across multiple
> kamailio instances?
> i've been testing it and it seems unreliable. sometimes the dialog data is
> sent from nodeA to nodeB, sometimes it is not.
> im wondering if im missing some settings or it's a bug. I tested latest
> master branch and version 5.1.4

Hello,

don't use DMQ with dialog by myself, but if you notice a bug in a stable
released version, it would be great if you could file a bug in our bug tracker
at github. Then it can be further analyzed and tracked.

Best regards,

Henning

--
If you like my work in the Kamailio project, it would be great if you could
consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/henningw