[SR-Users] forbidden domain not served

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Jul 22 12:28:11 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2018, 23:39:55 CEST schrieb eyas barhouk:
> From: sr-users <sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org> on behalf of eyas
> barhouk <eyas37 at hotmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:58 PM
> To: sr-users at lists.kamailio.org
> Subject: [SR-Users] forbidden domain not served
>
> i'm using kamilio 5.2.0 as IMS with Zoiper client and RTP Engine
> when i'm trying to terminate a video call ,BYE message does not arrived to
> destination with error from S-cscf side "forbidden domain not served " has
> any one had the same issue before ? and is there any ideas about how to
> solve it ?

Hello Eyas,

you need to give more details about the error. Do you get an SIP error
message, or an error message in the client?

Did you already tried to debug this in Kamailio, by looking into the logs,
enabling a higher log level etc..?

Best regards,

Henning

--
If you like my work in the Kamailio project, it would be great if you could
consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/henningw