[SR-Users] Options for SIP traffic duplicating to third party tcp port

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Jul 22 09:37:21 CEST 2018

Am Samstag, 21. Juli 2018, 15:32:44 CEST schrieb Максим Баранов:
> Yes, but I am confused by database part. I need just sip traffic mirroring,
> database is just an option there? I don’t need database interaction.
> > 19 июля 2018 г., в 11:02, Henning Westerholt <hw at kamailio.org> написал(а):

Hello,

ok - probably the siptrace module is then better:

1. Overview

   The SIPtrace module offer a possibility to store incoming and outgoing
   SIP messages in a database and/or duplicate to the capturing server
   (using HEP, the Homer encapsulation protocol, or plain SIP mode)

Disable the DB with trace_to_database and then have a look to the trace_to_ip
function.

Best regards,

Henning

--
If you like my work in the Kamailio project, it would be great if you could
consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/henningw