[SR-Users] $var(name) - Private memory variables

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 19:10:27 CEST 2018

Hello
I have faced when case when private var defined as $var(json_request) is
share between different SIP messages.
In my case first time this var is used from registration processing route.
Then var with same name is used PUBLISH messge processing. And i be able to
this value defined from registration processing.

I expecting that vars is not shared between threads and message handling
routes for var defined as $var(name). Is that not true?
How i can prevent race condition between different message processing
routes when two thread simultaneously change same variable?

Sergey