[SR-Users] SIP re-invite Packets

Ali Taher ataher at vanrise.com
Wed Jul 18 12:04:04 CEST 2018

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the config file shared by Alex below , but I noticed that kamailio is not dealing with CANCEL requests.

the scenario in my case is that I’m using Kamailio behind a switch to alter some packets (precisely 183 packets) , so I need to forward all packets coming from my customer to the switch , which will deal with it (send it to appropriate supplier).

So what I need is the config file that will forward all requests coming to Kamailio from my customer , to forward them to my switch , then reply back to customer the reply coming from the switch. 9after altering 183 packet to 180) , handling the in-dialog invites sent by my switch , which needs to be sent to the customer by kamailio.

Thanks

Ali Taher