[SR-Users] Convert 183+SDP and 180+SDP into a single reply w/SDP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:30:43 CEST 2018

Hello,

if you define an onreply_route[x] to be executed for that invite
transaction, you can execute 'drop' instead of 'exit' and the reply is
not forwarded.

What is tricky is 'relay only last provisional' -- here you should
define the rules specific for the device/your environment and decide
when you need to drop or not -- message flags or htable can be options
to save some states to track whether to drop or not.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com