[SR-Users] Kamailio dialog presence (BLF)

Michal Škuta michal.skuta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:41:17 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am trying make presence module work with Kamailio. Right now I am testing
these modules: presence, presence_xml, presence_dialoginfo, pua and
pua_dialoginfo.

I had some success, the BLF is working only when the monitored extension is
calling. When the monitored extension is calling, then the BLF changes its
color (red). After end of the call the BLF changes color to green.

My problem is when a User comes on-line then it sends SUBSCRIBE with
*Event: dialog* and
don't get notified of its subscribers state and BLF is not changed.

I found similar problem in this mail list :
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2017-March/096314.html
But is not working for me.

Second question is about BLF and offline state. I can not found
anything in RFC, there is no offline state, no way to turn off the BLF
lamp from green to OFF.

I found only this pdf from grandstream:
http://www.grandstream.com/sites/default/files/Resources/GXP21x0_Eventlist_BLF_Guide.pdf
 mentioning offline state on page 8.