[SR-Users] Kamailio, forking and multiple answer

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Tue Jul 10 10:25:52 CEST 2018

 Hi guys,
i've a Kamailio with forking scenario using addbranch technique.Now I've a problem; i know it's very very very rare but it could be possible so it's better for me to find a solution.
A -> B,C,D in forking parallel mode, so B C and D rings simultaneulsy.
What is happen if B anser the call, and at the same time C decline the call?It seems that, using my cfg scripts, C sends DECLINE but this message never arrive to A because it receives a 200OK of B.

How I can prevent this? I would like that if DECLINE is the first message, all other answers will be ignored (first answer win).
Any help or comment?
ThanksMarino