[SR-Users] dmq_usrloc - which server?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 31 06:33:25 CET 2018

Hi Charles,

Thank you kindly for your response:

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 04:53:09AM +0000, Charles Chance wrote:

> Which version are you running? There were a few related patches recently -
> the one you mentioned will correctly set the server_id, although on its own
> will probably not help in the correct routing of requests. For that, I
> would normally make use of Path.

I am running 5.0, but taking into account newer patches in 5.1 as I look
for solutions.

I hadn't even thought of Path; I do see that it's replicated. However,
what are the consequences of adding a Path to a locally bound
registration that is also replicated? I would assume that would cause
outbound requests to the endpoint to loop through Kamailio. Is there a
means of adding Path only to replicated requests? Or am I mistaken about
the effect?

The Socket is definitely not set on any registrations, including local
ones. This is 5.0:60dc10a.

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)