[SR-Users] dmq_usrloc - which server?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 31 04:26:24 CET 2018

Hi,

The Socket parameter of location entries is not replicated under
dmq_usrloc.

To make matters worse, the technical characteristics of the registrar
module are such that I cannot straightforwardly modify the incoming
Contact to add a rider indicating the server on which the register was
received.

The AoR domain is the same for all registrations received on any server
in the DMQ mesh.

To reach the registrants, I need to forward the registration to the
correct server that corresponds to the true provenance of the
registration. What is a reasonable way of finding out what that is? I
don't see any method of injecting such values into the replicated
contacts, as dmq_usrloc does not provide hooks for this.

Thanks,

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)