[SR-Users] Normal behaviour with loose_routing

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 10:22:39 CET 2018

Hi list,

I have a setup configurered has diagram below:

UAC -> Proxy LB (proxy lb) -> Proxy Router/registrar (proxy B) -> Asterisk
SBC

My UAC is SIPP and sending a classic call scenario: INVITE - ACK - BYE.

But i have some trouble to understand which queries should be loose routed
and which queries should be dispatched by dispatcher module.

My first invite request has been dispatched to proxy B by proxy LB.
After that, ACK and BYE request should be loose_routed or should be
dispatched as other request ? My proxy B is a statefull proxy, logging cdrs
and other stuff ...

>From my point of view, subsequent request should be loose_routed to keep
dialog informations consistent. My subsequent requests have record-route
headers. Should i use theses headers  to route my calls ?

Loose routing features only work with "Route" header ? What is the
difference beetwen Route headers and Record-route headers ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards.