[SR-Users] New module – embedded MSRP relay

kossivi HOLONOU kossivi84 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 28 06:48:41 CET 2018

Hello,I would like to develop a project that will allow me to:

   - voice, video, screen sharing, etc. sessions with content communication via RTP
   - end to end presence – this is purely SIP routing
   - SIMPLE-based presence (aka, presence server or presence agent model) via presence* and pua* modules — user presence, dialog states notification (aka, blinking lamps), resource lists service (including OMA/RCS extensions), user location states notification and replication, audio/video conference mixer notifications, a.s.o.
   - embedded XCAP server – management of user contact lists, presence policies, user agent configuration files, a.s.o. There is also an XCAP client extension
   - embedded HTTP server – for admin and user interaction with the service via pure HTTP or XMLRPC requests
   - embedded MSRP relay – for relaying and fine controlling of the message-based content of SIP sessions
   - IRC-style instant messaging conference via imc module
   - storage of instant messages for offline users and relay to them when they become again online via msilo module
I need your help to start. I went through the document a little without understanding much. Thanks for your help