[SR-Users] Purge htable after dialog termination

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 08:47:28 CET 2018

On the other hand, as I thought about it, the event_route[dialog:end] is
executed either by loose_route() or dlg_manage() -- which one is
executed first in the config file, so you have the BYE in config before
the event_route.

Only when the BYE is generated by Kamailio, there is no request_route
execution.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla