[SR-Users] Purge htable after dialog termination

Jean CĂ©rien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:09:58 CET 2018

Hello

I am following up on the improper sip dialog that has been fixed by storing
contact details into a htable.

I am trying to delete the key at the end of the call, so the table doesnt
grow exponentially.

I've added a event_route[dialog:end] {} block, but I see it is processed
BEFORE the BYE is processed in the request_route(). Therefore, when I
delete the data in the htable, I cant relay this BYE correctly.

Is there another event (or technique) I could use to purge the htable ?
doing from a cron on the cmd line is not so nice, and can delete data still
needed for current calls

thanks
J.