[SR-Users] Dialog KeepAlive

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:13:42 CET 2018

Hey!

I'm trying to use the KeepAlive options avaliable in the Dialog modules.
For that I use the function dlg_set_property() like this :

dlg_set_property("timeout-noreset");
dlg_set_property("ka-dst");
dlg_set_property("ka-src");

However, kamailio can't seem to get the answers from "ka-src". I've tried
several scenarios and different call directions and i can never get the
answer from the "ka-src". Is there any known issue about this feature ?

What arguments kamailio uses to build the OPTIONS request? I think i might
be albe to solve the issue if i know this.

I have some endpoints behind NAT, Kamailio has multiple IP's and i do
number normalization so my proxy works in E.164. I've made some tests and
those features don't seem to be the problem, but i cannot be sure. The
"ka-dst" works all the time under all situations.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers