[SR-Users] Fosdem dinner

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:23:19 CET 2018

Hi Daniel,
I will be at Fosdem and I'd like to join the dinner.
See you there.

Federico

On 15 Jan 2018 09:29, "Daniel-Constantin Mierla" <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

in the past 10 years or so, many of us met at Fosdem conference in
Brussels (the edition this year happens during February 3-4) and had a
dinner on Saturday evening. I know already couple of people from
community that will go there, so the question is if there is any
interest to organize again such event.

If yes, it will be again on Saturday, on the evening of the 3rd of February.

At the past editions, it turned into an all-RTC dinner, but we can
consider to have it alone again (eventually with few other invited
friends), if there are too many or people want a smaller meeting.

Reply this week if you want to join, so we can estimate how many seats
we need and have enough time to find a place that can accommodate us.

More about Fosdem can be found at:

  - https://fosdem.org

There is a devroom on Sunday with topics covering real time
communications. I will have a presentation there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com