[SR-Users] Process transactions after server crash?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 16 04:40:34 CET 2018

Alas, there is not. It’s periodically discussed. However, it turns out that serialising, storing and reanimating transactions not created in the same runtime instance of Kamailio is actually not straightforward.

However, it’s also mot necessary in most cases. Kamailio falls back to stateless routing and can route almost anything just based on the SIP message contents themselves. It’s really just a few edge cases like CANCEL handling that drive the demand for this, and even then, there are workarounds.

What problem are you trying to solve? Perhaps there is a better, or alternative but adequate way.

-- Alex