[SR-Users] kamailio 4.4.1 DROUTING module memory leak ?

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:57:11 CET 2018

Hi,
I have some kind of memory growth (leak?).
kamailio 4.4.1.
started with 64M for shmem, had a crash after 5 days of traffic.
increased shmem to 128, but still memory grows everyday.
when traffic load decrease, the memory growth stops but memory stays on the
same level. when traffic increase again,used memory continue to grows again.

I started kamailio now with the "-x qm" option to debug shmem.
every half hour i dump the status of it.

there are several modules that the memory size is increasing (some of them
are obvious).

but, one is very strange.... DROUTING

I am using drouting module for each call on my kamailio.
the DB tables are very small, and there is no reloads.

only one time used in my script :
..
subst_user('/(.*)/$avp(xxx)/');
if(!do_routing("$avp(yyyy)")){
 xlog...somthing;
return(-1)
}
..

the shmem that is rapidly growing and does not make sense is:
"from drouting: dr_time.c: ac_get_maxval(219)"

seems that when i used mem_join =1, the growth was smaller, but still
significant.
now i use mem_join = 0, it seems rapidly increasing...

I have more information from the logs, will send it if necessary (it is
just a lot...)

any ideas ?
cheers,
Uri