[SR-Users] app_lua sr.sqlops.query exit status

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:20:29 CET 2018

Hello,

I needed to know in order to suggest use of "KSR" package or not,
instead of "sr". The "sr" package likely to be obsoleted soon, as KSR
has lot more exported functions and it is part of the kemi framework. See:

http://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/devel/kamailio-kemi-framework/

http://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/devel/kamailio-kemi-framework/modules/#sqlops

However, 5.0 doesn't have so many KSR exports as 5.1, and not sure if
KSR has the sqlops exports in that version -- too late to check more in
the code now...

Looking at the code, sr.sqlops.query() should return -1 in case of error
and 0 if ok.