[SR-Users] kamailio-5.0.5 active/passive pcs/cluster with rtpengine - how to fix calls after failover

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:56:10 CET 2018

Hello Daniel,

yes the extra rtpengine server would also an solution but what is if that
fails. Two of them are maybe or more.

But that makes the public ip stuff more tricky.

And I found the dialog modules (there are two of them) would be also a good
idea. But brings more complexity to kamailio.cfg.

Thanks for the hints.