[SR-Users] parsing of SIP message failed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 19:20:05 CET 2018

Hello,

modules prefixed with presence and pua are related to presence server
implementation. Then rls and xcap* modules are somehow related if you
need these services.

Rather old, but a starting point can be this tutorial:

  - https://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla