[SR-Users] Kamailio World 2018 - Call for Presentations

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:52:20 CET 2018

Hello,

a short reminder in the new year, just in case it was missed during the
winter holidays ...

It is still one month till the deadline for Call for Presentations at
Kamailio World 2018, however you should hurry up if you plan to submit
one, there are already several good ones, and in the past years we had
more than available slots, late submissions get less chances as we will
do a first phase selection very soon.

  - https://www.kamailioworld.com/k06/call-for-speakers/

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla