[SR-Users] kamailio-5.0.5 active/passive pcs/cluster with rtpengine - how to fix calls after failover

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:45:13 CET 2018

Hi Daniel,

Yes, they are.

At this point I using only one redis key space for both rtpengines. I just
fire it up on the backup machine so it reads the RTP sessions from redis.

Both rtpengines had the same configuration. Only one is active.

But I found the nice redis key space separated and active / active -
multiple rtpengine feature for it. Not implemented this at the moment.