[SR-Users] cnxcc module - make auth for redis connection

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:33:48 CET 2018

Hello,

maybe authentication support was not implemented in cnxcc. Eventually it
can be extracted from the ndb_redis, that module has it implemented already.

  *
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/ndb_redis.html#ndb_redis.p.server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com