[SR-Users] Load-balance on 2 proxies

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Feb 23 19:06:50 CET 2018

Dispatcher does not synchronise state across multiple Kamailio
instances, no. But there are of course ways to accomplish that manually,
if you have a high level of spiritual commitment to this. The various
load-based features can also be used to achieve this to some degree
without keeping any state in Kamailio.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 06:05:26PM +0000, David Villasmil wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> I hava a setup where there are 2 kamailios in active-active connected to
> the same db (no registration yet). They both forward requests load
> balancing to several freeswitches. My question is, is the load balance
> algorithm independent on the 2 servers, or do they act as 1 load balancing
> in term of sending the next request to the next FS in the list independent
> of which kamailio sent the last request? I.e.
>
> Kam1 -> fs1
> Kam2 -> fs2
> Kam1 -> fs3
> Kam1 -> fs1
> Kam2 -> fs2
> And so on?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> David

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)