[SR-Users] Inserting a message into a transaction?

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Tue Feb 20 21:12:55 CET 2018

Just a small detail ...

I noticed that by doing so, K create a "totag" parameter in the "To"
header of 180 Ringing reply. That tag parameter is part of the dialog
identification.

Then then 183 Session progress that will be forwarded will also have a
"totag". It will be different because it is generated by the called
party. Some picky SIP stacks in the calling end-points may enforce
strict dialog identification and therefore would not recognise 183
Session progress and the subsequent 200 OK as part of your current call.

In case this happends, you know where the issue comes from.

Emmanuel