[SR-Users] Info: Kamailio World 2018 - Preview With 15 Sessions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:22:08 CET 2018

Hello,

less than 3 months till the start of the 6th edition of Kamailio World
Conference, time if flying fast!

About one week ago we published the details for a group of accepted
speakers, today we made a selection of sessions at the Kamailio World
2018. We had more proposals than we could accommodate, we are trying
hard to fit in as many as possible, taking also in consideration the
feedback from the participants at the past editions.

For now you can head to the Schedule page and see the details of 15
sessions, from both workshops and conference days:

    https://www.kamailioworld.com/k06/schedule/

A very divers range of topics, from using Kamailio for emergency
services (112/911), scaling with Redis backend, deploying in a
containerized environment with Docker and Kubernetes, how to migrate the
SIP routing logic to rich KEMI languages such as Lua, Python or
Javascript, unit testing for Kamailio and test driven deployments, to
blockchains in telephony, using Kamailio and FreeSwitch together, or
latest updates from Asterisk PBX.

The IMS/VoLTE workshop is going to show what you can do with latest
Kamailio in mobile networks. And, of course, we have the very popular
two sessions that never missed a Kamailio World edition: Dangerous Demos
with James Body and VUC Visions with Randy Resnick.

The details for other speakers and sessions will be published in the
near future, stay tuned!

Do not miss Kamailio World Conference 2018, it is going to be another
great edition! You can register now at:

    https://www.kamailioworld.com/k06/registration/

Looking forward to meeting many of you at the next Kamailio World
Conference, during May 14-16, 2018, in Berlin, Germany!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com