[SR-Users] Kamailio mod ALIAS_DB: multiple aliases

Stefan Rüetschli sr at solnet.ch
Tue Feb 20 09:04:14 CET 2018

Hello Kamailio-Users

I'm using kamailio 5.1 with Alias_DB module. My subscribers register
with a username like 0000001, 0000002 etc...
Every user has a list of multiple aliases which they can use on their
SIP-Trunk.
I want to avoid that the user can use any alias for outgoing calls, only
the aliases which are boud to his username in the aliases-db.
So, if the user uses an alias which does not belong to him, i want to
overwrite it to the first alias for his username in the aliases-db.
At the moment, the function alias_db_find returns me the last alias
found in the db.

Is there any way to do it? Or is there a way to extend the dbaliases
with a new column marking the "primary" alias for an account?|||| This
would be the perfect solution.

Regards
Stefan