[SR-Users] Problem with "transport=tcp" and rtpproxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:16:57 CET 2018

Based on the logs, there is no  check_route_param() executed. Actually,
it is an initial INVITE, doesn't have a to-tag, so there is no Route
header added previously by kamailio where check_route_param() can work on.

Looking at the headers, this initial INVITE has Via and Contact with
public addresses (maybe UA is using stun), only the SDP seems to have
carrier grand nat address. You have to adjust the parameter for
nat_uac_test() in order to detect it is a natted call.

On 15.02.18 15:35, Pau Giralt wrote:
> My kamailio version is:
>
> version: kamailio 4.4.6 (x86_64/linux) becbde
> flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS,
> DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
> Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, TLSF_MALLOC, DBG_SR_MEMORY, USE_FUTEX,
> FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR,
> USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
> ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
> MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
> poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
> id: becbde
> compiled on 08:18:45 Jul  3 2017 with gcc 5.4.0
>

> I've pasted the logs below.
>
> ( ... )
[...]

--