[SR-Users] KEMI

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Wed Feb 14 17:01:20 CET 2018

Hi,

Where would one get the files which are imported when creating a Kamailio file using python?
import Router.Logger as Logger
import KSR as KSR

Would be awesome if we could reference these and get code completion when using for instance Visual Studio code.
So, basically, I'm looking for the KSR.py and Router.py files, but I cannot find them.

Regards,
Grant