[SR-Users] ways to track all messages of a dialog

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:12:42 CET 2018

Thank you , but what I need is to be used inside the script, aside from logging the processing of the messages for those call I also need to apply certain logic in the kamailio script file, that is why I need something that can be used from there.  Sipcapture or sngrep are outside the scope of what I need.

Can somebody confirm whether the flags are suitable for this case ?